In response to the increased focus on and impact of school boards on American families, Family Policy Foundation has developed the first national school board training program delivered from a biblical worldview for pro-family school board members and candidates. The fully online program will prepare school board members and candidates for the challenges they will face and equip them for successful service that honors God, protects children, and preserves parents’ rights.
- Interested school board members and candidates will apply to the School Board Academy via online application
- Upon acceptance, students will register for a 3-night training session
- Training will be delivered live, online, from subject matter experts and experienced school board members
- Students will have opportunity to ask questions and engage with their instructors each evening
- Training will last 2.5 hours per night for a total of 7.5 hours
- The cost of the 3-night training is $179 — scholarships are available
- To see complete details and/or apply for admission visit https://familypolicyalliance.com/school-board/