Life and Faith
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles; that His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood is efficacious as the basis for reconciliation between a holy God and sinful man; in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His high-priestly intercession for His own and in His personal and visible return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who has come to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement, and by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential for salvation.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Head of His church, and that all true believers are united as members of His body by the Holy Spirit.